Keynotes & Speaking
Therese is a dynamic speaker. Her humour and interactive approach always delight. She is a member of The National Speakers Association and is highly in demand for her speaking skills.
Each of the following programmes can be customized to your group’s needs and are also available as extended training in half-day, full-day or two-day formats.
Keynotes are 45-75 minutes.
Download Keynotes & Speaking Information
Keys to Wellbeing
Raising the Energy and Morale of staff
In the current climate of multiple demands, high pressure and stress, energy levels are constantly overdrawn. It is difficult to keep giving to others, staff and children if you aren’t looking after yourself. This workshop will explore ways to enhance the quality and balance of your personal and professional life.
- To explore practical ways to raise energy and staff morale
- To collaboratively work together and empower staff
- To raise staff self esteem
- To improve staff wellbeing
During this workshop participants will:
- Learn about the latest finding in neuroscience and the keys to wellbeing
- Gain increased understanding of where energy comes from, how to raise it and how to maintain it
- Recognise draining situations and learn how to eliminate them
- Understand the benefits of using mindfulness as a daily practise
- Create clear, self-care, action plans that that support you in creating health, vitality and a positive mindset
“Therese was a chair at our Supporting Staff Wellbeing Conference. She chaired our event throughout the day, gave the opening keynote address – Creating a whole school culture of staff wellbeing and ran a workshop on staff retention.
It’s clear that people really valued her sessions and there were lots of lovely comments such as ‘excellent ideas’, ‘brilliant and full of practical tips, enjoyable’, ‘highly engaging’ and ‘love her ideas and presentation style’.
Thank you again for all your preparation and enthusiasm”
Zoë Llewellyn, Optimus Education, Conference Producer
Supporting Staff Wellbeing Conference, London 27th November 2019
“Thank you for such a wonderful training day. Everyone seems on a permanent high since they attended; compared with the lethargy and negativity they presented before. We’ll be calling you back in for another energy injection in the spring. Thank you, so much.”
Alison Gordon, Social Services Manager
“I left the day feeling energised and empowered.”
“The day was incredibly powerful, it helped me identify what is important in my life.”
Your Best Year Yet!
“Being effective … becoming exceptional”
A presentation to inspire and motivate you to make this your best year yet!
Therese will introduce you to an inside-out approach to success by asking you to consider the three questions that will rocket you to the top of your life, personally and professionally. You will be led to explore the turnkeys to your achievements regardless of their size and scope and will be amazed at how three questions, when answered, can make a huge difference in your life and work.
“I believe that you know how to make your dreams come true, that’s why this system starts by asking you the 3 Best Year Yet questions — because I know you have the answers! Live your life by design, rather than default and become exceptional!” Therese Hoyle
Kudos and Raves
- Great energy, Important message
- Superb, energetic presenter – great content
- Great to make time for me.
- She walked the talk. Awesome
- Excellent, informative, challenging – forward thinking.
- She’s awesome!! Makes one focus on real goals
- Very inspirational. Thought provoking – made you focus on you
- Fantastic – loved the visualisation
- Thought provoking
“Thank you for running a workshop at our conference. The feedback was excellent, with an average score of 4.5 out of 5”
Osiris education – Emotional Literacy Conference UK
Social Services Manager, London UK
Course run: Raising the energy and morale of you and your team