In the current climate of multiple demands, high pressure and stress, energy levels are constantly overdrawn. It is difficult to keep giving to others, staff and children if you aren’t looking after yourself. This workshop will explore ways to enhance the quality and balance of your personal and professional life.
- To explore practical ways to raise energy and staff morale
- To collaboratively work together and empower staff
- To raise staff self esteem
- To improve staff wellbeing
During this workshop participants will:
- Learn about the latest finding in neuroscience and the keys to wellbeing
- Gain increased understanding of where energy comes from, how to raise it and how to maintain it
- Recognise draining situations and learn how to eliminate them
- Understand the benefits of using mindfulness as a daily practise
- Create clear, self-care, action plans that that support you in creating health, vitality and a positive mindset
Schedule a complimentary discovery call to find out how I can help you
What others have said about this workshop
“Therese was a chair at our Supporting Staff Wellbeing Conference. She chaired our event throughout the day, gave the opening keynote address – Creating a whole school culture of staff wellbeing and ran a workshop on staff retention.
It’s clear that people really valued her sessions and there were lots of lovely comments such as ‘excellent ideas’, ‘brilliant and full of practical tips, enjoyable’, ‘highly engaging’ and ‘love her ideas and presentation style’.
Thank you again for all your preparation and enthusiasm”
Zoë Llewellyn, Opitmus Education Conference Producer
Supporting Staff Wellbeing Conference, London 27th November 2019
“Thank you for such a wonderful training day. Everyone seems on a permanent high since they attended; compared with the lethargy and negativity they presented before. We’ll be calling you back in for another energy injection in the spring. Thank you, so much.”
Alison Gordon, Social Services Manager
“I left the day feeling energised and empowered”
“The day was incredibly powerful, it helped me identify what is important in my life”