Lunchtime Supervisor Training
Are you frustrated
That your lunchtime supervisors aren’t playing with your children?
They’re stood around chatting while the children are in an unsafe environment.
They’re there to nurture but can sometimes escalate situations.
Are they perhaps lacking the confidence and skills to create a happy playground?
You’ve got enough to do during lessons, you haven’t got the time to be monitoring staff too.
When will you find the time to train the lunchtime supervisors?
You need a break to unwind as much as the children do.
Maybe it’s time to bring in a professional who can take over the training, monitoring and help your lunchtime supervisors be the playground heros the children need them to be.
That’s where I come in with my Positive Playtime training for Lunchtime Supervisors.
The training includes how to
- Create happier and safer lunchtimes and playtimes
- Help the whole school promote a positive lunchtime and playtime policy.
- Adopt proactive strategies to tackle bullying.
- Develop effective positive behaviour management systems.
- Play and not police!
- Re-energise and make playtime more positive through creative play.
- Re inspire staff and children with new and traditional playground games.
- Establish or re–energise the Positive Playground Activity Leaders (PPALS) System.
- Create calm dining halls.
- Create Zoned Activity Areas.
- Build respect for your lunchtime supervisors.
- Have clear understanding of their role.
- Enhance morale and team spirit.
- Improve Wet Play.
- Provide ideas to support our most challenging children at playtime